Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Allied



I remember seeing trailers for this. Brad Pitt looked really young in the movie. Isn't he like my age? I just looked, he is two years younger. Why do I keep forgetting that? Anyway, there are some good bits about this movie. First, it is a historical drama - set in WWII - a period that I always am interested in exploring. Perhaps because my parents lived through it and there were a lot of movies and TV shows about it as I was growing up. Hogan's Heroes anyone? Second, I do like Brad Pitt. He is like my generation's Robert Redford, don't you think? And third, it looked like it had something of an interesting plot. I was surprised by the graphical-ish sex scenes! Brad Pitt is a spy and falls in love with another spy who might be a German agent! Eeeek! If you like any of the above reasons, this is a decent movie to see! I saw it on Amazon Prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment