Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Godwulf Manuscript

Image result for The Godwulf Manuscript Cover

For a first entry in a series, this one wasn't as compelling as I thought it would be. The mystery wasn't as mysterious as I had hoped. Good, but not especially clever. Bad people doing bad things. Spenser, by the way, is an ex-cop and an ex-boxer. And a big reader. I hope we learn more about his past as the series moves along. So far, he is a man of honor (his own definition of honor). And well read. But other than that, we have only had a few snippets of his life prior to the series start. Still, he is an interesting enough character to keep me reading. For now.

I don't know if anyone cares, but I do try to find a picture of the particular cover of the particular version of a book (or movie or whatever) that I have ingested. Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment