Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Mass Effect: Andromeda (video game)

Image result for mass effect 4 images

I don't know why this game got such lackluster reviews. Yes, it was very similar to Mass Effect three, but I liked Mass Effect 3. Lots of things to do. Lots of places to explore. Some puzzles to solve (not enough - I like puzzled. Myst was really great!). Lots of action. Lots of story. I didn't get to hook-up with who I wanted to hook up with, but who I did spend time with was fun enough. If you like RPGs, or the earlier Mass Effect games. Or you like third person exploration games that are in the Science Fiction genre rather than the fantasy genre, you might just like this game. I know I did. I was even tempted to keep playing after I finished the main story line. I just wish I had realized how powerful one of the items was earlier in the game. Oh well. Life is that way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment