Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Despicable Me 3



I started to watch this on my flight down to Costa Rica but the wifi on the plane was so slow, it just didn't happen. So I got to watch it on my way back to the US. Huzzuh. I liked the first one very much. The second, I don't really remember. The third was sort of fun, but the whole series is getting a bit thin. Add to that Steve Carrell playing two roles, well. Gru gets kicked out of the organization because he didn't catch a bad guy. Turns out that Gru has a twin brother, Dru, who wants to be an evil doer - like their father was. Gru has to redeem himself so that he can get his job back. And the minions abandon Gru because he is no longer evil. Some fun bits - there is a whole 10 minutes or so of the minions in jail. Overall fun, but not something I would watch unless I was sitting on a plane for a few hours and had absolutely nothing else to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment