Sunday, January 21, 2018

Blade Runner



I think this was some final cut version or something. I saw it once long, long ago, and I remember there was some controversy over the use of a voice over or something. This one had no voice over. I thought it was interesting in many ways. The vision of the future was kinda cool, especially since it is supposed to take place next year (in 2019). Sadly, we don't have flying cars or replicants. Sigh. For those who don't know, Harrison Ford plays a person who hunts down replicants - artificial humans who are banned from being on Earth. There are four (or five) of them and he has a tough time "retiring" them. I got this movie partially so that I could watch the sequel with a clearer memory of the first movie. Definitely glad I saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment