Friday, January 26, 2018

That 70s Show



I can't believe I watched the whole thing! :)

Well, I did. It took me a long, long, long time. Was it worth it? Well, it wasn't totally painful. There were some funny bits. And some poignant bits. And some really stupid bits. Overall, not terrible. And it did launch a few careers. Some which shouldn't probably have been launched...And I haven't seen Laura Prepon's new show yet. Well, the show isn't new, but it will be new to me when I eventually watch it: Orange is the New Black. Anyway, it was fun to see what the other half did in the 70s - I think I was the same age as Eric Foreman. I do know that we had the same dishes - like the cool flag glass and the brown plates. And my friends and I didn't have a basement, but we did make due with wherever we could find...

No comments:

Post a Comment