Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wasteland 2 (Video Game)

Image result for Wasteland 2 images

I read somewhere that Wasteland was an inspiration to the Fallout series. I can see how that could be the case. But where the Wasteland series basically ended with the second installment, Fallout is still going strong. This was an interesting game. It had turn based combat which I hadn't run into recently. Ok story, with some interesting side lines. I could have spent much more time playing, but I got to a point, as I do with most games, that the fun of exploring was pretty much over and I just wanted to finish. Which I did. With a bang. Ooops. I could have gone back and fixed it - this game had incremental saves enabled, but I just left it alone and went on with my life. I enjoyed the game while I was playing it and would recommend it to people who like RPGs, strategy games, turn based combat and post apocalyptic stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment