Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Power Rangers (2017) - Movie



I was never a fan of the Power Rangers. They were way after my time as an actual child. Still, they did seep into my consciousness somehow. I read somewhere that this was a decent movie, so I decided to give it a watch. And I was not disappointed. Mainly because I had really, really low expectations for the film. It is the origin story for how the Power Rangers came to be. Apparently there was a civilization on the Earth many milllions of years ago (heck, there could have been - a million years is a long time...) and there were power rangers and advanced tech back then. All that got wiped out by a meteorite (could happen) and some kids from modern day find the tech and get chosen to be the new power rangers. And they have to fight evil. Rah. It was decent fun. Not something I would watch again unless I was paid to, but not horribly upset to have seen it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment