Thursday, July 19, 2018

Enterprise (TV Series)



I have been a Star Trek fan since the show first aired. I never did get into the cartoon versions, though I did see a few episodes. One of my friends (who I have now lost touch with - oh well, life is like that sometimes) loved Voyager, so I bought her the DVD set. Now, stuff is on Netflix. So, I watched all of Enterprise. I really liked it for the most part. It has the same science flaws that every Star Trek has, but fewer, since the tech is closer to us in time. 2150 is not that far away! I also like Scott Bakula (generally) which made it easier to like the show. The character of Shran was not on frequently enough. Gotta love those Andorians! Anyway, if you like things star trek, you might just like this show. In some ways closer to the original series than any of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment