Sunday, July 15, 2018

Step


I kept seeing the trailer for this movie and finally broke down and added it to my netflix cue. Yes, I have both the DVD package and the streaming package. What with blockbuster gone and Red Box not having much in the way of older movies, Netflix and the library are the only way to find some movies. And not all movies can be found even then. Anyway, I get them delivered to my door. Can't beat that!

This is a movie about a group of graduating seniors from and all girls school in Baltimore. There are three women that we follow. As they participate in their step team, as the lead their lives with their out of school hardships and as they apply to college.

There are some good moments in the movie. But overall it just lacked a certain something. Not sure what. Still, as a dance centered documentary, I thought it was good. If you come across it, watch it. But not to everyone's taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment