Sunday, September 10, 2017

Burnt



Third movie of the night and I saved the best for last! Burnt, starring Bradley Cooper (who I have a soft spot for) was the lead - a chef who had flamed out a few years before the start of the movie and burned a lot of bridges. Movies about food are one of my favorites. I think they ought to be a genre unto themselves. Has there been a tragic food movie? I know there have been comedies and thrillers (Rabbit anyone?). Good acting all around, great looking food (I wish I could afford to eat like that once a month) and a script that was fresh enough that it mostly kept me interested. If you like Bradley Cooper, or food movies then this will be a particularly tasty treat for you. Still not an island movie - though it was close.

No comments:

Post a Comment