Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Last Witch Hunter



Vin Diesel is not my favorite. Oh well. I like things about magic (which includes witches) and action movies so it checked those two boxes. Elijah Wood was in the movie but didn't seem like his was that substantial a role. Michael Caine is always enjoyable. And an actress named Rose Leslie who I vaguely recalled from somewhere. Looking her up on IMDB reveals that she was on Downton Abbey! Ah, I remember her now. She was the one who wanted to become a secretary. Anyway, quick synopsis - Vin Diesel kills a witch and then is cursed with immortality - and he keeps on killing witches. I don't want to give way too much, so I will leave it there. Ok at best overall. Definitely not going anywhere near the island, despite Michael Caine and Rose Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment