Monday, June 4, 2018

Captain America: The First Avenger



In my striving to educate a friend on the Marvel Universe before she saw Avengers: Infinity War, we were watching Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) origin movies. And where better to go next after Iron Man and Thor, than to watch Captain America. I will be straight with you and say that I have never been a huge Captain America fan. Too much of a goody two shoes for me overall. Though I really did like the first Captain America film. (A cool double header, just for grins and giggles would be this movie and Wonder Woman's Origin Story movie.) Although a lot of exposition had to be, er, exposed. the movie doesn't seem too bogged down with it all. Chris Evans makes a great Cap. I will admit to falling in love with Hayley Atwell. I really need to look to see where I can watch Agent Carter. I don't think it is on Netflix anymore. Yup, it's gone. Sigh. Anyway, if you are a comic book movie fan, if you like Chris Evans or anyone else in the cast, or you like action movies - this is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment