Monday, June 11, 2018

Hart of Dixie

Why oh why did I watch four seasons of this show? Because I am a glutton for punishment! Finally, finally, finally finished Hart of Dixie. Wow. What a not good show. I can't say bad because I did watch all the episodes available. And if it was bad, then, well... You know what I mean. Anyway, it didn't end with bang, but with a song, I think. The show was part Gilmore Girls, part Saved by the Bell. Not as well written as Gilmore Girls, and not as self-aware of its juvenility and silliness as Saved by the Bell. I loved Gilmore Girls, BTW. Even the four most recent episodes. Hart of Dixie? If I never see another episode, I will be ok with it.Girl from NY moves to Alabama. Hilarity ensues. Little did I know that the show would be all about Dr. Hart and the rest of the town of Bluebell all interdating and stuff. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment