Sunday, July 15, 2018

Deadpool 2



I went to see this in the movie theatre because I thought it was going to be a large movie - full of big action sequences. And it wasn't. I didn't like it as much as I liked the first one. I still love Ryan Reynolds, though. It didn't ruin him for me. I am not sure what it was about the movie that didn't appeal. It just seemed to be missing on a few cylinders. Oh, and Morena Baccarin was - well, that would be a spoiler alert. Anyway, I have had a crush on her since I first saw her on Firefly. Anyway, it was a decent Superhero movie. And a there were a few laugh out loud moments. But other than that, it left me kind of cold. I will, of course, go see another one if one is made. In hopes of glimpsing Morena again at least. And Ryan Reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment