Saturday, August 12, 2017

Scrappy Little Nobody



Anna Kendrick's book about her self - I can't really call it a Memoir since she isn't all that old. Or an autobiography. I am not sure what to call it. Anyway, I went through a phase of having a huge crush on her. Went through IMDB and rented a lot of movies that she had been in. Bought a couple of the Pitch Perfect movies. Yup. I was besotted. Ok, not besotted - mildly obsessed. Or are those the same thing? In any case, though I still like her, I am over the crush. As for the book, I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was. She seemed pretty candid. Which is good. Definitely someone I would have a beer with. If you aren't a fan, though, I don't know that you oguht to run out and buy the book. Oh, I didn't buy it either, I borrowed it from the library! Yay libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment