Monday, August 7, 2017

The Marc Pease Experience



Wow, unless you love one of the leads (or even a second lead) do not see this movie. I am not a Ben Stiller Fan. Nor a Jason Schwartzman fan. I am, though, a fan of Anna Kendrick. At one point, I was on a huge Anna Kendrick kick. I even thought of buying her book. Oh, I will see if it is in the library. I wonder if there is an audio book with her reading it. Hmm. Anyway, that is why this movie made it onto my list. Anna. Kendrick. Anna Kendrick. BTW, my crush has dissipated quite a bit at this point. She really wasn't in the movie that much. It is supposed to be another coming of age/doofus becomes redeemed sort of movie. And I guess it was. But only barely. Really, stay away. No wonder it wasn't in the library system. Definitely not an island movie. (Though Perfect Pitch might be...)

No comments:

Post a Comment