Friday, October 6, 2017

Beauty and the Beast - Live action Disney

Netflix is losing its Disney properties soon, so why not watch them while one can. I heard about this movie while it was being made. I was surprised that Emma Watson was chosen to play bell. Not that she isn't attractive. But Belle Beautiful? Not in my eyes. And was that actually her singing? I thought somehow that there were more songs in the movie. I saw the play a couple of times. Oh well. It was entertaining, good effects, Be Our Guest was pretty spectacular. The beast as a beast was good and looked suitably beastly. For some reason, Kevin Kline doesn't often appeal. And his perofrmance here was no different. The guy who played Gaston was good, but not nearly burly enough. Anyway. Worth a watch if you like Disney, or Emma Watson, or musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment