Monday, October 2, 2017

Two Night Stand



Miles Teller, I am mostly a fan. And this movie did not detract from my fandom. There is just something comfortable to me when he performs. A sincerity and a realness. His costar, Analeigh Tipton, in this movie, who was actually the main character, so I guess he is technically her costar,  didn't appeal to me as much. I don't know if it is actually her that I didn't warm up to, or her character. Either way, I wasn't so turned off that I didn't enjoy the movie. In other words, I did enjoy the movie. Analeigh's character has a bad break-up and so she seeks a one night stand. She ends up in Brooklyn (from Manhattan) with Mile's character. Their evening passes pleasantly enough. The morning finds them snowed in so they have to stay together, even though they had had a melt down of their budding relationship. Hilarity (of sorts) ensues. Some fun stuff. A couple of twists I didn't see coming, which is always good. Definitely worth a watch if you like either of the actors or if you like Romantic Comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment