Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Princess Bride (Island Movie)

If I could only have one movie on my island, this would be it. Just about the perfect movie in my eyes. Yes, it is not particularly pithy, but that is fine by me. I think I own about four copies of the film. Can't put my fingers on my bluray, but I think I saw my beta max version lying around somewhere. (Ok, not really, no beta max version...) Anyway, if you like funny movies, if you like clever movies, if you like adventure movies, romantic comedies, er, movies in general, you will probably like this movie. It is the story of Wesley and Buttercup who have found true love, only to be torn apart and eventually reunited. Love, death, giants, killer eels - what's not to love! Again, this is a movie I would watch with anyone, anytime, anyplace, in any language on any size screen. Huzzuh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment