Monday, October 2, 2017

Hitman



This was an earlier version of the Hitman 47 video game movie. It starred someone whose face I know - I think he was on Vegas or something. Oh, Timothy Oliphant, who I loved on Deadwood. Which as a show I enjoyed very much. I think that was the first show I binge watched on Netflix. I digress. This Hitman movie also had a lot of carnage - a bit less than the other, later version. And the base story was different - in this one, 47 is set up after he kills a Russian Oligarch and everyone is after him. He teams up with the Russian's ex-girlfriend and mayhem ensues. For some reason, Oliphant, who was fine in the movie, just seemed to be too familiar for me to feel totally comfortable with him in that role. And do not watch the alternate ending. Too depressing. For fans, this is a dandy movie - not great, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment