Friday, October 27, 2017

Second Honeymoon - Book

I seem to recall seeing a few James Patterson books around hither and yon. Some in my mom's collection, I think. Some in bookstores and libraries. And a few here the lending libraries here in Costa Rica. I picked one up because it had large text. Yes, I am getting old! Anyway, this one was co-written with Howard Roughan. Never heard of him. Patterson has a conversational style, or at least that was the case in this book. The protagonist is John O'Hara, who I am thinking might be one of Patterson's heroes from previous books. This story was definitely a sequel, since it referenced an earlier case that he was on. There is someone murdering honeymooning couples - and there is a murderer after John O'Hara. Thrills and spills ensue. Fun stuff. Easy read. I think I will pick up a few more James Pattersons if I can find them down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment